Married, Sophisticated, Beautiful and REAL – She is Bona fide!
Mrs South Africa ladies are REAL women – ambitious, successful, feminine. Moms, wives, business women – doing it all!
Mrs SA 2017
This is the 5th year that Mrs SA pageant’s participants are raising funds for CANSA. Mrs South Africa has raised over R1 million in 2016 and 2015 for CANSA!
CANSA would like to congratulate the Top 100 Mrs South Africa semi-finalists, and thank them for selling tickets to the CANSA Gala dinner on the 28 April 2017 at Emperors Palace, where the top 25 finalists are traditionally announced.
Semi-Finalists Mrs SA 2017
CANSA is the official charity to the pageant and the Top 25 finalists will support the fight against cancer by hosting events – view invites below:
- Amoré Meyer, Lynnwood, Pretoria, Gauteng: Get Fit with CANSA Active (12 August 2017)
- Anrike van der Walt, Silver Lakes, Pretoria, Gauteng: CANSA Challenge (9 August 2017)
- Bayanda Gumede, Broadacres, Johannesburg, Gauteng: Ladies’ Power Lunch (10 September 2017)
- Bella Edwards, Hartbeespoort, North West: Art for CANSA (22 August 2017)
- Candice Robbertze, Fourways, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Cathleen Prinsloo, Irene, Pretoria, Gauteng: Women’s High Tea (24 June 2017)
- Chantel Blignaut, Benoni, Gauteng: Fire Walk & Ride4CANSA (20 August 2017)
- Esme Booyens-Burn, Parys, Free State: Golf Day in aid of CANSA (25 August 2017)
- Felicia Tshite, Midrand, Johannesburg, Gauteng: Be a Music Star (1 July 2017)
- Géla le Roux, George, Western Cape: Elegant Dinner Dance (8 September 2017)
- Jurandi Du Plessis, Klerksdorp, North West: Sappy Run & Ride (9 August 2017)
- Kholofelo Tsoloane, Randburg, Johannesburg, Gauteng: High Tea for CANSA (18 August 2017)
- Lerato Moyo, Roodepoort, Johannesburg, Gauteng: A Cocktail Evening of Fashion & Food (2 September 2017)
- Mankoana Nhlebela, Northriding, Johannesburg, Gauteng: Fashion Fights Cancer (26 August 2017)
- Matsi Menu, Fairwood, Johannesburg, Gauteng: Golf Day (4 August 2017)
- Megan Nel, Hartbeespoort, North West: Popcorn & Pearls Fundraiser (2 June 2017)
- Merlin Norman, Durbanville, Cape Town, Western Cape: ‘Inspiring Me’ Winter Warmer Morning (22 July 2017)
- Michelle Bekker, Cape Town, Western Cape: Spring Swa-Rey for CANSA (6 September 2017)
- Mpho Ntontela, Northcliff, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Nicole Capper, Broadacres, Johannesburg, Gauteng: Life is Beautiful (27 July 2017)
- Portia Radebe, Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng: A Performing Arts Affair (15 July 2017)
- Prenita Reddi, Glenanda, Johannesburg, Gauteng: Cuppa For CANSA (2 September 2017)
- Reevana Govender, Northriding, Johannesburg, Gauteng: Evening of Eastern Elegance (22 July 2017)
- Refilwe Mogale, Polokwane, Limpopo
- Rhona Erasmus, Centurion, Gauteng: Family Fun Morning (26 August 2017)
Mrs SA 2016:
This was the 4th year that the pageant’s participants raised funds for CANSA, and reigning Mrs SA 2016, Candice Abrahams, was also crowned Mrs World 2016!
Over R1 million was raised for CANSA.
CANSA would like to congratulate the Top 100 Mrs South Africa semi-finalists, and thank them for selling tickets to the CANSA Gala dinner on the 29 April 2016 at Emperors Palace, where the top 25 finalists were announced.
2016 Finalists to Host Cuppa For CANSA Events
Congratulations to our Schwarzkopf Professional Mrs South Africa Top 25 finalists:
Bright Ntuli, Christy Haefele, Claire Gardiner, Corinne Cornelissen, Ephy Mathebula, Hlengiwe Twala, Lebitso Ramphore, Levinia Aran, Lilliana Marrucchi, Lungi Hlatshwayo, Margy Pretorius, Maritsa Gouws, Martina Schoen, Melony Naidoo, Olwethu Lesabane, Rebekah Krossynki, Rone Verster, Semone Skosan, Shadi Shauke, Shelly Loots, Simoné Schroeter, Tamzin Vanjanjee, Tenielle White, Trice Mazwi, Trisha Poona.
CANSA is the official charity to the pageant and the Top 25 finalists (seen above) will support the fight against cancer by hosting Cuppa For CANSA events.
Hlengiwe Twala, from Hartebeesport Dam, was crowned as the 2017 Schwarzkopf Professional Mrs South Africa. Olwethu Leshabane was crowned first princess and Lilliana Lulli-Marruchi won second princess. Claire Gardiner who raised the most funds for CANSA during her tenure as a finalist, was crowned Mrs SA Charity.
Mrs SA 2015:
Caption Photo: Front Row: Left to right: Shoni Mulaudzi, Roxy Zowitsky, Aldytha Da Silva, Thando Mbele-Sibotshiwe, Sarah-Kate Scott (reigning Mrs South Africa) , Kholofelo Chademanah, Stefan Geister, GM of Schwarzkopf Professional, Joani Johnson (Mrs South Africa CEO), Riana Mooi (Mrs Globe 2015), Chantelle Maree, Marlene Naiker, Mampa Sekoba-Diakanyo, Kedidimetse Tswai, Lisinda Thomas Back: Marcelle Allison, Grace Makgoka, Marelize Earle, Karien Henrico, Sylana Brink, Candice Fehrsen, Anèle Jansen van Rensburg, Karin Van Wyk, Candice Abrahams, Rene Roberts-Patel, Anneke Nortjè, Pamella Marlowe, Cindy Nell Roberts, Riandi Conradie, Jacqui Fernandez, Lourine Wannenburg, Nokuthula Tanda, Bianca Parsons, Jackie Wilson Lowe, Arlene Sousa, Dieter Voigt
We are extremely grateful to our Mrs SA Finalists for 2015, who showed that they have a heart for those affected by cancer by raising a whopping R1 Million for CANSA!
The Grand Finale took place at Emperors Palace in October, and the new Mrs SA 2016, Candice Abrahams, was crowned. CANSA helped to choose the Mrs SA Finalist who earned the title of ‘Mrs SA Charity 2016’, Riandi Conradie, followed by the two runners up – Karin van Wyk and Aldytha da Silva.
Mrs SA 2014:
In 2014, Sarah-Kate Scott, who hosted two Cuppa events was crowned Mrs SA 2015 and Talita Jansen van Vuuren was chosen as CANSA Mrs SA Charity 2015.
Sarah-Kate has been personally affected by cancer – her young son, Mark, is a cancer Survivor. Read more…
About Mrs SA Pageant
The Mrs South Africa Pageant proudly supports CANSA and the Pageant and its finalists raised over R400 000 for CANSA in 2014, and over R1 million in 2015 and 2016.
CANSA is thankful to be the official Charity of the Mrs South Africa pageant & for the funds and awareness that contestants raise.